Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bastard poms landed us on the wrong beach!

Jack: What are your synapses?
Archy: Springs. Steel springs.
Jack: What are they going to do?
Archy: Hurl me down the word-count.
Jack: How fast can you write?
Archy: As fast as a leopard.
Jack: How fast are you going to write?
Archy: As fast as a leopard.
Jack: Then lets see you do it.

33 000 words down, 17 000 left to do in eight days including today (three and a half hours left!). I have to finish on the 28th rather than the more traditional end-of-the-month marker, the 30th, because I'm off to Japan for work on the 30th and I need the 29th to get ready.

So the next 8 days will see me charging the Turkish machine-gun nests of my own imagination in a rematch of Gallipoli. This time, it's personal...

This has been your official nanowrimo update.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?